It seems odd to post this today when it is cold & rainy and feels like Fall, but I swear we had a good week of upper 90's and we busted out the pool(s), cooked out for dinner, made a small fire for s'mores and even camped out under the stars in our back yard! Lots of fun!
The spray function (in the yellow arch) blew the minute we turned on the hose! LOL So I had to keep the slide wet and give them a little push to get going. Kind of a pain but we had fun. It went back after this!
Brrrrr...that water is cold!
Bring on the s'mores!
Look at these two with their tongue-tied tongues...awe...we are working on getting them fixed, I swear!
Did someone say we need more wood?
So proud he could help!
Poking the fire...from a safe distance.
Little stinker! That is literally as far as he can stick his tongue out though...ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment