Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Getting Closer

Well I keep trying to add some new photos but our computer is not cooperating right now.  Here is an ultrasound photo from April 1st, which I snapped with my phone hence the glare at the bottom.  That's a hand right next to his mouth...too cute!  I already think he looks like Jack!  He has a lot of hair too which may explain the heartburn, or at least that's what they say.  I will be 37 weeks this Sunday so only about 3 weeks left to go.  Aside from allergies and the constant night time trips to the bathroom every 2 hours, I am hanging in there.  We are all very excited for his arrival.  Jack is reading his big brother book a lot and wants to sing the baby a song when he comes.  When asked what song, his breaks into a one word song of "Rain - bow, Rain - bow...not sure if that is from daycare or what but he will sing a good 10 verses of it!  He talks to and kisses my belly and waves "hi" to him which is hysterical.

2 comments:

  1. All righty then! M R AND computer glitches! I tried to post 3x'z and did once but it went to the Uncle Kenny video, too sweet.
    Baby Hover, a cutie! Big Bro Jack special. I'll look forward to "Rain - bow, Rain - bow."
    Sending love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's such a cutie already! You'll have quite a time remembering all the girlfriends with two such good-looking boys. Here's hoping for a smooth landing in a few more weeks! Hugs - Jen

    ReplyDelete