Jack was riding around on his quad this morning and started talking about the stickers on it, when we mentioned that Uncle Kenny put those on for Christmas he started asking for Uncle Kenny to come play with him so he wanted to send him a video message.
Third time's the charm but this time I copied what I intended to post! What a great picture! I love reading how Jack expresses such sweetness to his little bro. Pretty soon! I'm sure you will be relieved and I pray for the perfect delivery. Two little dumplin's. Sinus...lets talk sooner than later. I love you all!
Third time's the charm but this time I copied what I intended to post! What a great picture! I love reading how Jack expresses such sweetness to his little bro. Pretty soon! I'm sure you will be relieved and I pray for the perfect delivery. Two little dumplin's. Sinus...lets talk sooner than later. I love you all!
ReplyDelete