I haven't been a huge fan of the light grey color our house was painted when we moved in but it wasn't really a priority until this year. We decided to totally change the color and I absolutely love it now! Here are some before pics and a few shots along the way...

Disclaimer: These are all post sanding, hence all the chipped paint...I said it hasn't been a priority but it wasn't that bad I swear!
We had a team of 3-4 guys here over the course of the week. Lucky for Jack they were around over the weekend so he could help and climb their ladders.
I wasn't actually there to see this one, thank god, yes that is Jack on the far right at the top of that ladder! The painter had one of the guys take it on his phone because he couldn't belive it.
Lending a hand painting...
Drew just sat back and took it all in.
The finished product!
I planted 74 flowers on Saturday, hopefully they survive the 90 degree weather that just started.
Jack figured this was his chance to burn off a little energy and cool off at the same time.















No comments:
Post a Comment