Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Washington County Fair

Well it was in the upper 90's last weekend but Uncle Kenny was in town and the fair was happening so we packed everyone up and squeezed in the truck for a day at the fair!
Jack put his hat and sunglasses on himself, can you tell?
Of course we had to go straight to the tractors and Jack was in heaven!
This is actually a shot of Jack on the tractors last year, as you can see from above his taste in tractor size has grown too!  As I went back into the photo archives to dig this out I noticed that by chance Dan had the exact same shirt on last year too as you will see, too funny!
In the animal feeding tents they had this baby monkey you could take pictures with, of course all the kids were loving him.
Jack cooling off with some ice cream.  This is the first time I have ever seen him actually eat the whole thing, including the cone!
Drew was such a good sport the whole time even though it was ungodly hot.  We had a photo shoot while the big boys played on the rides.
Jack even held his hands up in the air on the ferris wheel!
I thought he was definitely going to barf here but he made it out ok and was ready for more.
 
This one is a comparison shot from last year...I can't believe how he's grown!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment